Friday, November 17, 2006

Ebay

I've been looking for some things to get on ebay lately. I think I found some cute things. I might try to list some Christmas gift baskets, with themes. I'm also working on a deal with an estate to list some Costume Jewelry! I am excited about that & hope it goes through. There is a beautiful necklace set from Regency with gorgeous brown stones, I am really hoping to pick up that piece. Also have a topaz colored brooch with beautiful stones in it. I think there were a few other items as well. Wish me luck!! I have a few layouts that I finished recently that I will be posting soon!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...