Thursday, February 22, 2007

Recent Feb. Layouts


These are the only 2 pages I've gotten done this month. Both were inspired by the DW 2007 Calender, loving that! I want to start working on the Effer dares I think & the pencil lines sketches :) Hopefully will get a few more layouts finished before this month is over. I thought 8 in Jan was bad, lol. Need to at least compete with last month, especially with this cold weather. Even though that was part of my problem, the kids had 3 days off school because of cold weather & snow, plus mid winter break. I end up being so busy with them, I don't scrap. The moments with them are better though of course!!! Need to get my butt in gear, this last part of the month that they actually are IN school !!!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...