Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Blogger Challenge

This is from two peas: When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up????

I wanted to be some kind of psychologist, but my dream job was a criminal profiler. I have always been fascinated with how the mind works. Instead I got married & had my first baby at 19 :) I love being a stay at home mom & I wouldn't trade it in for the world! One of my favorite shows is Criminal Minds though, I was so excited to hear about that show coming out & so glad it is still on! I really can't even imagine how extremely different my life would have been if I would have continued down the path I was originally taking.

2 comments:

Nanner said...

I love court TV and watching those shows!

amberley said...

Criminal Minds is one of my favourites, too!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...