Sunday, March 11, 2007

week of March 11: Bookworms



randomness...feed your mind and your blog



week of March 11: Bookworms
If you're like me, your a bookworm.
I love to read. Whether it be a book, magazine, back of the cereal box...anything.
However I do prefer a good long novel.
So for this week, lets talk about our fav books.

1. Do you like to read? What is your fav book? author? Yes, I love love love to read. My favorite types of books are Mystery. Some of my favorite authors are Iris Johansen, Sue Grafton, Janet E (Stephanie Plum) & non-myster Terry Brooks.
2. Do you hate it when they turn a book into a film? I don't hate it, but the book is ALWAYS better. When a book goes to film, this is usually the only way I can discuss it with friends & family though, lol.
3. Has a book ever changed your life? How? I wouldn't say any book really changed my life
4. Do you tend to borrow books from the library or do you prefer to buy them? I use the library the most. I also shop garage sales & thrift stores & I use paperbackswap & titletrader a lot. I like the library the most because then I don't have to worry about storing the book, I have a hard time parting with the books I own :)
5. Which book are you planning on reading next? I'm reading the Stephanie Plum line, I'm only book 2 so I have a few more to go. I'm also trying to finish up the JD Robb series, I'm about half way through.

'Never judge a book by its movie.' J. W. Eagan

till next time....

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...