Monday, May 14, 2007

Manic Monday 5/14

I have to go in for a thyroid ultrasound today & the first part of a nuclear scan/uptake test. I have to fast & I am starving, lol. I can go all day without eating, but tell me I can't eat & I am hungry, go figure :) I decided to once again try & do some of the memes that are out there for blogs...

Manic Monday for May 14, 2007

Is it easier for you to forgive or to forget? I have a hard time forgiving, so I guess forget

Do you believe people can change? Not really, I wouldn't say that nobody could change, but I believe it is very hard too. Maybe for a little while, but most go back to there old ways (good or bad).

Has life made you more cynical or more hopeful? More cynical (but I do hold onto some hope)

Monday Madness

1. Which web browser do you prefer? Firefox

2. Are you a PC user or MAC user? PC

3. Will your next computer purchase happen within the next year (do you think)? No, I just got a new one for Christmas

4. Will you purchase your next computer at a local store or via the internet? Internet most likely, that is how I bought all my past computers

5. Have you had any experience with Windows Vista? Nope

6. What are your feelings about this new operating system (if any)? None, didn't feel like I needed it yet

2 comments:

meowminx said...

Enjoyed reading your answers :) Im off to do Manic Monday in a bit, but Ive done Monday Madness.

Meowminx

Fleur de Lisa said...

It is very difficult to change. It takes a good deal of hard work and persistence, but I think it can be done.

Thanks for playing along with Manic Monday this week and hope your testing goes well.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...