Monday, May 28, 2007

May Spring Layout


Here is the layout I mentioned. It was from A page in time kit, I believe August 2005. LOL, I'm a bit slow on scrapping huh :) It was supposed to use 2 5 x 7 photos but I just used my 4 x 6 & I was able to squeeze an extra pic on also. I actually took these photos a few weeks ago for this layout. I have had for almost 2 years & never got the right amt of Spring pics that I liked. So as soon as we had a nice spring day in Michigan, I took a ton of pics. I have a bunch more I think I'm going to use in my 8 x 8 year in review album for my spring section.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...