Thursday, June 7, 2007

3x Thursday

June 07, 2007
3x Thursday: 06/07/y2k+7: Health Issues

1. Do you pay much attention to your body? Do you know when you are doing too much of something, not getting enough of something, etc? How do you know/not know?

I pay some attention. I do know if I'm doing too much or if I need sleep, etc.

2. Have you ever had a health issue that you couldn't solve yourself (other than a sinus infection or something like that)? If so, what steps did you take to resolve it? Did you resolve it?

Nothing too major. I have bad allergies, so I usually see a doctor for that. I also have bad headaches that over the counter doesn't always work for. I have a minor heart issue & then something wrong with my thyroid. I just go to my doctor & do any tests, etc that they suggest. Luckily nothing too major yet.

3. Have you ever had to hop from doctor to doctor to doctor to get a diagnosis? If so, how did you handle it? What are your thoughts about having to hop from doctor to doctor to get a diagnosis?

Sort of. I have switched doctors when I didn't feel like I was getting the service I needed. I haven't really had to hop around looking for a diagnosis for everything. Luckily with my thyroid my insurance changed my doctor because unknowingly I was being treated for hypo thyroid, when my thyroid is more hyper. I guess it really is important to get 2nd opinions!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...