Sunday, June 3, 2007

Booking through Thursday ( I know it is Sunday )

Yes I'm late, but I love books & I can't believe I forgot this one. I had an extremely busy Thursday taking my mom to the hospital though.

Paper or plastic? May 30, 2007


Booking Through Thursday

* Do you read e-Books? I have read a few but they were all informative books. I haven't read any fiction type books yet like that. I really enjoy laying down in bed with a good book or reading while out & waiting on the kids, doctors, etc

* If so, how? On your computer, or a PDA? Computer

* Or are you a paper purist? Why? I prefer paper & mainly for reasons I stated above. I like to take it with me. I think a PDA would be too tiny to read without the lines blurring. I love the feel of books, I like having my books on bookshelves, I just love books, LOL

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...