Friday, June 29, 2007
Friday Fifteen #14
Friday Fifteen #14
My kids have been talking about collections today, rocks specifically. I have collected so many different things over the years, I thought I'd do my Friday 15 on some of the things I either collect or did collect :)
1. Vogue Ginny Dolls (My name is Ginny, will probably never stop collecting these)
2. Barbies/Skippers (Have been loving Barbie dolls since my first doll at around 3! I also collect these for my kids)
3. Dreamsicles (I'm not religious, but I have always like angels, Dreamsicles kind of spawned off that. I haven't bought any in a long time unless I find them for .99 or under at thrift stores)
4. Irish things (My mom was born in England & my grandparents in Ireland. I love the beautiful Irish items you can find!)
5. Stamps (I'm not a huge collector, but I do like to pick them up. It started when I wanted to get some sets for when my daughters were born)
6. Rocks (this was a childhood thing & it was mainly the gemstones)
7. Dolls (I'm a sucker for dolls, I do not limit myself to Barbie & Ginny dolls, lol)
8. Unicorns/Dragons (I don't have much because I have really watched myself, but I love all those pretty Unicorn & Dragon figurines that companies come out with)
9. Cat figurines (This is another one from my childhood)
10. Purses (hey I'm a girl right, lol!)
11. Ballet items (this one is for my girls)
12. Books (avid reader)
13. Promo cards (this started from when my hubby & I started selling non-sport trading cards on ebay back in 99)
14. Non-sport trading cards, sets & boxes (again same reason as above)
15. Scrapbook paper & embellishments (this is a problem I have & other scrapbookers know what I'm talking about!)
ABC News Exclusive: YouTube star Logan Paul says "parents should be monitoring what their children are watching"
Whoever is working with Logan Paul is a genius to spin the backlash this way! "YouTube star Logan Paul sat down exclusively with ...
It is the long awaited Dance Recital Season, that all little dancers look forward to. A lot of parents, grandparents even aunt & uncl...
Welcome to A Blogtastic Extravaganza - New Year, New Start Did you make resolutions this year? Regardless, I bet you want to make some...
I love love love this NYX Cosmetics Concealer Wand in Porcelain. It has amazing coverage and it is only $4.99 plus cruelty free! I or...