I'm going to list 15 things I have to do this weekend:
1. Take Alli to Danceline
2. Get my Mom's meds
3. Take some food to my Mom
4. Take Cam to dance classes
5. Finish putting laundry away
6. Work on new Debt blog
7. Ebay auctions!
8. Pay some bills
9. Scrapbook either my GO layout or my STOP layout
10. Try to get caught up on email which is never ending it seems
11. Pull out the rest of kids summer clothes
12. Re-organize stored clothes for easier access this fall!
13. Put some of the kiddos overflowing toys away
14. Organize desk
15. Research for a project I'm working on
Amazon has a unique program, Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...
It is the long awaited Dance Recital Season, that all little dancers look forward to. A lot of parents, grandparents even aunt & uncl...
I love love love this NYX Cosmetics Concealer Wand in Porcelain. It has amazing coverage and it is only $4.99 plus cruelty free! I or...
I was sent Plackers new Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kids’ Flossers, designed with a unique dual grip handle making them easy for ki...