Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday Fifteen

Friday Fifteen

I'm going to list 15 things I have to do this weekend:

1. Take Alli to Danceline
2. Get my Mom's meds
3. Take some food to my Mom
4. Take Cam to dance classes
5. Finish putting laundry away
6. Work on new Debt blog
7. Ebay auctions!
8. Pay some bills
9. Scrapbook either my GO layout or my STOP layout
10. Try to get caught up on email which is never ending it seems
11. Pull out the rest of kids summer clothes
12. Re-organize stored clothes for easier access this fall!
13. Put some of the kiddos overflowing toys away
14. Organize desk
15. Research for a project I'm working on

3 comments:

Jenn in Holland said...

Yay! Dancing classes. Yay! Ebay. Yay! Summer clothes.
What a fun to-do list.
Hope it's a great day!

Marianne Arkins said...

Oh... eBay. I have a TON of stuff to list and I don't wanna... (throws tantrum).

Have a wonderful weekend :-)

BabyTalkers said...

Have a great weekend!! Looks like you have a lot to do.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...