Wednesday, June 6, 2007

GO layout


I finally finished my GO layout for One Little Word 1st Blog Challenge. I love that someone came up with this concept for challenges. When I first heard of Ali Edward's challenge, I fell in love with it. My biggest problem was I couldn't seem to narrow it down to one word. I had at least 3 that were my favorites: Enjoy, Simplify & one other, that I can seem to think of right now, lol. I almost wanted to push the theory a little farther, and this blog has done just that! It was nice weather this weekend, so I spent a lot of time outside watching the kids swim. I just did this layout super quick, so I wasn't too behind. I love this Cherry Arte paper & have tons of it still, so used that.

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...