Monday, June 25, 2007

Manic Monday 6/25/07

Monday, June 25, 2007


Are you strict about wearing your sunscreen in the summer? Yep, I'm very cautious with the sun

Do you frequently wear sandals in the summer? Any favorites you'd like to share? I LOVE flip flops! I barely wear socks in the summer, love any type of Sandals!

What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours? I'm big into mysteries, I also like taking Magazines. Usually scrapbook related ones :) Favorite mysteries are usually series & I tend to read more from female authors. If I started posting my favorites, this would get very long :)

How do you feel about swimsuit shopping? Love it, hate it, indifferent? What's your color of choice? I don't really mind it, even though each year I seem to start dreading it more. I stick with bikinis & I really like those halter style ones :)


No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...