Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday Meme's

That's my Answer

Which was more realistic: Happy Days or Melrose Place? I think I'd have to say Melrose Place, lol

Word association


Someone says “wedding anniversary” and I think …

First I think of my own August 3rd
In general I think WOW
Commitment

Fill in the blank

Posted June 2, 2007 by Indigo | Filed Under Fill in the Blank

The next person to ring my doorbell had better _not be another one of my daughters friends_.

(Sorry hun, but sometimes you have too many friends, lol)

Saturday Six - Episode 163



1. What color car do you drive? White

2. How many cars have you had in the past of this same color? none

3. What does this particular color mean to you? transportation

4. Take the quiz: What color ca should you drive? BLUE

5. Would you ever consider driving a car the color the quiz suggests? Sure but not my favorite

6. Do you consider yourself the most-aggressive driver on the road, the least-aggressive, or something in between? Something in between & depends on my mood, lol

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...