Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Randomness



randomness...feed your mind and your blog


week of June24: TV favs
what is your favorite....
1. tv show ~ I have so many. My all time favorite that is canceled is Charmed. Right now in the summer I'm watching So you think you can dance, big brother, Eureka, 4400 & Kyle XY. In the fall/winter season I like Desperate Housewives, Crossing Jordan (canceled), Without a trace, Original CSI & sometimes NY, Smallville, Ghost Whisperer, Survivor & I'm sure I'm missing some :)
2. snack while watching tv ~ nothing special, I like snacking on pretzels if I snack at all
3. tv personality ~ For some reason I like Rachel Ray even though she is a bit annoying
4. time to watch tv ~ Prime time 8 - 11, I don't watch much during the day
5. place to watch tv ~ Either in bed or while also going on computer

till next time...


1 comment:

naida said...

hi, have a great week :) nice blog
http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...