Sunday, June 3, 2007

Ten Greatest Accomplishments

10 Greatest Accomplishments in Your Life (from Tuesday May 29th)

I have to admit this is really hard, lol

1. Graduating High School
2. Learning to Drive
3. Having my first daughter
4. Having my second daughter
5. Getting Manicuring license
6. Getting certified as a Pharmacy tech (especially since I couldn't study since I was having a bad 2nd pregnancy & I ended up having daughter early & my test was the following week. I literally studied on the drive to the test!)
7. Having a successful Ebay Store/Becoming Powerseller with little financial backing
8. Surviving Marriage for almost 10 years, lol
9. Becoming a stay at home after my 2nd daughter was born
10. Being a dance mom for 6 years now (if you have lived a recital, you know what I mean, lol)

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...