Thursday, June 28, 2007

Text Thursday


Thursday, June 28, 2007

TEXT Thursday-Blog prompt from Tina

Here is Tina's Blog challenge...

Summer time is such an awesome time... for both young and old alike!

Do you remember how exciting it was to get home on that last day of school?
What are your favorite summer memories of your childhood?
Is it something you did every summer, or perhaps one summer that stands out in your mind?


I do remember that last day of school, so happy to finally get to relax! My favorite memories are playing on swingsets, and going to my grandma's house to swim. We would get to walk up to Bunzo's to get popsicles, so fun. We pretty much did that every summer. We would also go to Cedar point & kings island every summer. We would stay a week & also hit the airplane museum in Ohio. We always had a lot of fun! We had other vacations as well, but I remember the amusement parks the best. I think we went to Niagra Falls several times, Mackinac Island, Hershey Park & a few other places.

2 comments:

Creative Frenzy said...

Don't you miss those simpler days of Summer? *sigh*
Great entry!~
Gabi (from sisterhood of Scrap)

Big Dave T said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hmmmm, wondering if you found it by Google blog-searching scrapbook. Yes, I have several--two personal, one of my two boys, one from my chess-playing days and one from my newspaper days. Nothing fancy, though.

I remember summers playing at the local park. The city provided recreational activities such as playing ball, board games, creative activities, etc.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...