Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thursday Threesome

Check out the blog here


Onesome: Just-- in time for summer vacation? Are you there yet? Another week to go? Does it matter (to the moms with little ones and the eight to five crowd)? Just curious how things are across American and around the world...

Kids get out of school tomorrow. I usually don't consider it "summer vacation" though until after the Dance Recital. If you are dance mom, you know what I'm talking about, lol. We have tons of practices for the next few weeks & then we can relax.

Twosome: in-- times of crisis, what do you do to chill out a bit? Talk to someone? ...take a walk? ...eat a gallon of Ben and Jerry's? Read a book?

I like to read when I'm stressed out. Helps me forget my problems. I also like to watch tv, usually the night time shows between 8 - 11. If I want I'm upset, I like to scrapbook, helps me remember all the good times :)

Threesome: case--by case? Do you have a carry case for everything that has one available and keep them all populated? ...or do you just stuff gadgetry into whatever is handy when you need to lug it along somewhere?

Well I always use a big purse, so that has most of my needed things. I have several bags to that I can use if I need to lug something. Not 100% organized, but not too bad either.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...