Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Topic: Hobbies & Collecting

  1. What are some of your hobbies? Scrapbooking & Reading
  2. Is there another hobby you wish you had? I wish I could knit or sew
  3. Are you a collector? If so, what do you collect? (ex: stamps, coins, postcards, etc.) Yes, I collect tons of things, too much sometimes. I have actually collected postcards in the past & sometimes still pick them up. I occasionally collect stamps. I collect Ginny Dolls by Vogue, Barbies, Dreamsicles (which I have cut out of buying those), some unicorns and I'm sure I'm missing things.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...