Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesday Mind Hump

Wednesday Mind Hump

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Hump. I just finished reading from a magazine, so today's meme will be about magazines.

1. Do you currently subscribe to any magazines? If so, which ones? Yes tons, I get Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers, Simple Scrapbooks, Scrapbooks Etc, Family Fun, Family Circle, Woman's day, Good Housekeeping, Parents, Child, Real Simple, Prevention, Jane, Lucky

2. What magazines have you subscribed to in the past? Above plus Redbook, Instyle, Scrapbook Trends, Paperkuts, Ivy Cottage, Scrapbook Answers

3. What do you do with the little cards that always fall out of the magazine? Do you toss them, or have you found a use for them? I use them for bookmarks while I'm reading or tear them up & use as page markers if I want to go back to the idea. If I'm done with the card, I stick it with other paper to recycle.

4. If you could start a magazine, what would it be about? Who or what would be on the cover of the first issue? I'm not sure, most like scrapbooking maybe with a mix of photography. The cover would just have a great layout on it :)

Also have to add. A lot of those mags I have earned by doing surveys online. I swear I don't pay for all those mags, LOL. Child & Parents I wish I didn't get since my kids are older. I actually won 3 year subscriptions from clubmom & that was right after I had renewed for 3 years. Let's just say I will be getting those till end of 2011, Oh my!

3 comments:

FalnAngel7 said...

Just checking out your hump answers... I know what you mean about free subscriptions. My SIL signed us up for a few wierd ones - Woodworker? We're two techies. What in the world would we do with that one? LOL Have a good night!

Russ/rfduck said...

Thanks for humping!

Brianne said...

How funny! I'm waiting for a few subscriptions to subside... Health Magazine and Fit Pregnancy. I still get MomSense, Today's Christian Woman, and American Baby. I would LOVE to subscribe to some craft (scrapbooking) mags, but I've got enough junk paper coming to the house right now - not to mention the cost of subscriptions!
How can I get some of those free subscritions?! LOL!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...