Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big Brother 8 & Sci Fi Eureka

Today Aly had Dance competition practice, we ended up staying late talking to the owner & I didn't get home till 8:30. I was all bummed, I thought I missed 1/2 of Big Brother 8. Excited to see it didn't start till 9 & then I remembered Eureka is on, UGH! I hate when I have 2 shows at the same time, especially in the summer when there is barely anything to watch as is. I think I can catch BB8 on Cbs.com, if not there are tons of sites with updates I guess. Oh well, nobody cares about any of this anyway, LOL.

If you are bored, check out my store :)

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...