Friday, July 6, 2007

Caught Red Handed



I have so many good shots of my youngest getting "Caught red handed", but she is topless in almost all of them, lol. When she was younger I could barely keep closes on the girl. There was the time I caught her after she colored her entire body with Red SHarpie! The time she toilet papered the living room & cat! The time she got into my scrapbook fibers & wrapped the cat in them! Oh I could go on & on. I did manage to find a cute shot of her after she took my pepsi & my cel phone. Notice the nice pop stains down her cute white shirt? I also found another of when she got into nail polish & painted her toe nails. If you want to see more Caught Red Handed pics, take a peek at Crazy Hip Blog Mamas

3 comments:

Crimson Wife said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing :-)

CINNIBONBON said...

LOL...she is too cute!! Thanks for sharing.

Pauline said...

very cute!
love the caught red handed pic and now your turn to share with me ... how did you do your name on each blog ... i love it

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...