Thursday, July 19, 2007

Collecting ~ When to stop?

I'm trying to pair down my collections, I think. I wanted to get rid of some of my Barbies, but they don't seem to be selling to good right now. I think I am going to stick with just collecting some of the Vogue Ginny Dolls for now. I don't have many which can be a good thing. Growing up I received a Ginny doll & a Ginnette doll. I'm not sure how many I have, but I think it is less then 20. I really want to get rid of some of the clutter that I have been storing. Over the years I have collected Barbies, Dreamsicles and a whole assortment of other dolls & misc things. What do you collect & when do you know enough is enough?

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...