Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Does your Child need a Math Tutor?

This is a sponsored post.

My 5th grader has been struggling with math since 2nd grade when her school switched to the Everyday Math Program. I ended up finding Score Learning Centers, and have been looking into them. They have a wonderfully designed website, that is easy to follow. I found that they do have a math tutors program.

"Score Learning centers helps children ages 4 to 14 make significant academic progress in an innovative tutoring environment. "

You can browse by subject or grade. What I really like is they make learning fun for the kids. That is the most important thing I have found when my 5th grader is struggling.

This post brought to you by Score.


1 comment:

teens said...

Maths tutor helps in bringing good
scores in maths which intend helps in great progress
Mental math

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...