Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dog days of summer contests

Wow this contest is way bigger then I ever imagined. Right now there are 387 contests listed. Yesterday I only managed to get to 185. I tried actually looking at each blog I entered it. I even found some news that I ended up subscribing too. I've been happy with the turn out here as well. My technorati rating is actually going up for once :) Something was wrong with my account & it actually just got fixed a few days ago. Good timing because now I'm actually getting some kind of rating, FUN! Well I'm in the middle of eating breakfast. I have so much to do & I really don't want to miss any of the great blogs out there :)

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...