Friday, July 6, 2007

Education Help for your Children

This is a sponsored post.

My daughters are about to start 5th grade and 1st grade. My oldest daughter started school at 4 and turned 5 about one month in. She loves school, but I have to admit she struggles a bit in Reading and Math. It is amazing what even just being 6 months older helps kids out. Luckily my 1st grader, did very well in Kindergarten. I was quite amazed at the amount of Writing, Reading and even Math she can now do. We were lucky enough to get a very well organized teacher, plus the full day kindergarten program. What 1st grade will have in store for us though is unknown. I have looked into tutoring programs on the web, and I found these reading tutors. Score! Educational Centers offer a wide array of options for parents who have children that need to catch up or want to get ahead. There website is very easy to navigate. They look at Reading as something that should be fun to children. It is very hard on your child's self esteem when they are below their grade level. Help them out by looking into reading tutors.

This post brought to you by Score.




No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...