Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fun Mail day

I had a fun mail day today & wasn't even anything to do with my online friends. I got my new Creating Keepsakes mag, My new Family Fun mag, $10 from my survey (love them) & I got the new tool pouch from Amazon that I ordered for hubby DeWalt Heavy Duty Ballistic Nylon Tool Belt. Not even a single bill, amazing!

You know what is crazy, the reason I had to buy a new tool pouch for hubby is because the boss from his last Carpenter job actually stole his tool pouch and all the tools in it. We have been slowly replacing the items. Luckily he doesn't need them all the time because know he works for a handyman company. Can you believe the guy stole them though? That is the kind of luck we have. Either he doesn't get paid correctly or something gets stolen. In between the Carpenter job & this handy man job, he worked at a Custom Car shop. They refused to give him his last paycheck & they kept his brand new tool box that we had just bought from Sears & ALL the tools in it. On top of that, they made him keep a digital camera there to take pics of his work & they kept that too. That was the camera I used for auctions, so I was ticked. I hate using new good Canon PowerShot Pro Series S3 on auction almost every day. Luckily I got a great Merkury Card Reader, so i don't have to kill my batteries using it.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Check out halfpricemags.com I get tons of magazines for my hubby, kds and myself for little of nothing.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...