Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter 7 ~ Spoilers are out there

I blogged earlier about how I do not want to read the book if Harry dies, so I was going to read spoilers once the book came out & people started reading it. Of course the internet is all a buzz with spoilers already. I haven't actively looked for spoilers, but some of the blogs I read have written about them. I finally came across a link with spoilers. I think that I am excited about the book, seeing some spoilers make me not be able to wait to read it, lol. I just got the newest Stephanie Plum book from the library. I need to read it quick, so I can get ready for HP when it arrives :)

If you haven't ordered yet, Amazon seems to have the best deal for $17.99 with a $5 gc in August.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)

If you are interested, click here for the spoilers I read.

3 comments:

dinastamps said...

Okay, I have to know the spoiler link! If she kills off Harry, I'm going to burn all my books in a bonfire. LOL. Just kidding. Sorta.

Ginny said...

Let me try & find it. I knew I should have saved it :)

Ginny said...

http://www.zendurl.com/h/hallows/

This is what I read, I have no idea how true it is.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...