Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Arrived!

Cool, amazon actually got my book here today! I am glad I went for the free shipping! The box is SO cool. It says Attention Muggles Do not deliver or open before July 21st, lol. It says book 7 on the side. Very nice extra touch. I can't wait to start reading it. Sucks because I have a busy weekend. Tomorrow we are taking the girls the Air show at the army base behind our house. Will be an all day event. I'm still reading my Stephanie Plum book too, not much more to go though. Gotta run, just was so excited about my book, had to write about it, LOL.

1 comment:

Heather @ Desperately Seeking Sanity said...

I LOVE Stephanie Plum books too... I need the most recent one... I've not read it yet... and if you like her and haven't gotten the Motor Mouth (and the one before that which title escapes me) pick them up too... :)

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...