Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter Pre-Order & Will Harry die?

If you haven't pre-ordered Harry Potter yet, Amazon has a pretty amazing deal. It is only $17.99. If you want it guaranteed on time, just pay $3.99 shipping. Also if you pre-order though, they are givinga $5 Amazon GC in August! Pretty cool! I'm not sure what I want to do with this book. If Harry dies, I don't think I can read it. I'm thinking about waiting for spoilers. I know it seems silly, but I just don't think I can read if Harry dies. Part of why I love these books so much is, the underdog is finally winning. Harry loses his parents, has to grow up with awful relatives, gets made fun at school, but he always prevails. I think it gives kids hope & I can't imagine what those kids will feel if he Dies. Hmmm, will have to think about what to do over the next couple weeks :)

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I so am gg to buy it and read it over and over and over just as i have done the others ... as a matter of fact i own them on CD and listen to them as i scrap!

Ginny said...

Well I already bought it, just not sure if I want to read it right away. What do you think, do you think she is going to kill him?

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...