Monday, July 9, 2007

I WON some PRIZES!!

A couple weeks ago I got a FedEx delivery. I couldn't figure what they would be. I opened it & I found out I won a Scrapbooks, Etc Contest! How cool is that. I had to sign an affidavit that they could print my name, I got that out the very next day, lol. I won $125 worth of Adhesive, $75 Amazon Gift certificate & $102 worth of books. Too cool! About a week later, I got the box of my books. There was a bunch of scrapbook titles & 1 cookbook.



Then today in the mail I got a package from Yahoo Answers. I got this cool tote bag. I participated in the big Environment Question & Answers that they did a few months back. I thought I was getting a CFL for getting a best answer, but I haven't heard anything more about that. I {heart} this tote bag though. I want to switch most of my grocery shopping to bags like this. I bought 3 really nice ones from Farmer Jack for .99 each before they went out of business, now to just remember to bring them!

1 comment:

Mom of 3 said...

Cool! I love getting free stuff or prizes in the mail.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...