Monday, July 2, 2007
Good Monday to you all! This week's questions are all about laundry; something we all have to do (or have done). Have a great week and thank you so much for playing! =)
1. Do you do your own laundry or do you send it out? do my own
2. Do you laundry at your home or a laundromat? home
3. Are there certain articles of clothing that you need to have dry-cleaned on a regular basis? No
4. How often do you do laundry? Is there a certain day of the week that you consider "laundry day?" I do it a few times a week, no laundry day
5. Do you iron your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer or do you wait until just before you wear the clothing to iron? no
6. Do you hang your clothes outside to dry or do you dry them in a dryer? We are not allowed to hang outside, I do hang a lot in the basement though
7. Do you own things that need to be hand-washed or do you try to avoid buying things that you can't wash in the washing machine? yes I do & I do try to avoid
Amazon has a unique program, Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...
It is the long awaited Dance Recital Season, that all little dancers look forward to. A lot of parents, grandparents even aunt & uncl...
I love love love this NYX Cosmetics Concealer Wand in Porcelain. It has amazing coverage and it is only $4.99 plus cruelty free! I or...
I was sent Plackers new Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kids’ Flossers, designed with a unique dual grip handle making them easy for ki...