Monday, July 2, 2007
Good Monday to you all! This week's questions are all about laundry; something we all have to do (or have done). Have a great week and thank you so much for playing! =)
1. Do you do your own laundry or do you send it out? do my own
2. Do you laundry at your home or a laundromat? home
3. Are there certain articles of clothing that you need to have dry-cleaned on a regular basis? No
4. How often do you do laundry? Is there a certain day of the week that you consider "laundry day?" I do it a few times a week, no laundry day
5. Do you iron your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer or do you wait until just before you wear the clothing to iron? no
6. Do you hang your clothes outside to dry or do you dry them in a dryer? We are not allowed to hang outside, I do hang a lot in the basement though
7. Do you own things that need to be hand-washed or do you try to avoid buying things that you can't wash in the washing machine? yes I do & I do try to avoid
Free 5x7 Custom Softcover Photo Book – Save $12.99! Code: SOFTBOOK. Does Not Include Extra Pages. New Customers Only. S&H Not Included....
It is the long awaited Dance Recital Season, that all little dancers look forward to. A lot of parents, grandparents even aunt & uncl...
Welcome to A Blogtastic Extravaganza - New Year, New Start Did you make resolutions this year? Regardless, I bet you want to make some...
noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~ Subscribe in a reade...