Monday, July 30, 2007

Reading Harry Potter 7

I finally started reading Harry Potter 7 over the weekend. The first chapter had me a bit confused, so I went back & read the last chapter of book 6. Not really confused, I just need a refresher :) I think I'm on chapter 19 now. The kids are about to go in the pool, so I'm going to read some more. I have been cleaning like crazy after spending so much time online entering contests last week The dumpster got picked up today & spent some time each day throwing stuff out. I also found a ton of stuff to donate :) I have a bunch more I want to write about this past weekend, but I have to run. Just wanted to do a quick update.

My thoughts so far on Harry Potter. I am really liking the book. I think she is such an amazing author. One thing that I have been feeling other sadness is frustration. Usually authors will jump from character to character so you know what EVERYBODY is doing/thinking. The fact that is is always coming from Harry has left me a bit frustrated. I want to know what is going on with Ginny, Ron & everyone else, lol. The reason I say that she is an amazing author is that Harry is frustrated. He feels in the dark & the reader does as well. I cant' wait to get farther into the book!

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...