Monday, September 1, 2008

ScrapRack Items for Sale

If you scrapbook, you know how important organization is. The Scrap Rack is one of the best things I have come across in my 10 years of scrapping. I sell the complete line!

These make great presents, will ship anywhere. *Please note ~ Free shipping US only, will ship international, email for quote *

ScrapRack Adanced, only $145 Shipped









Or $140 if you pay via Revolution Money Exchange
Buy Now using Revolution Money Exchange

ScrapRack Total Package $245 shipped













Or pay $240 via Revolution Money Exchange
Buy Now using Revolution Money Exchange

ScrapRack Basic $90 shipped



















1 comment:

Queenie. . . said...

I am so impressed that you are so committed to scrapbooking. I wish that I could find the time (and the inclination!) to do it, as I think they are such a nice way to keep memories together and alive.

Your girls are gorgeous.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...