Friday, August 31, 2007
Summer Reading Challenge
I just came across this & love the idea! I have luckily been keeping track of what I read, so I have my list going back to June 1st when this started.
Here are the guidelines:
This is not a contest. This is not a race. This is simply encouragement to READ more. It's not about quality or quantity so much. After all, when our kids see us read, we encourage them to read. And exercising our brains is good too. It's really just about celebrating your love of reading and trying to read more.
The challenge starts June 1 and will end on Labor Day (September 3). Respond to this post with the number of books you plan to read. Then post on your own blog about this challenge and invite others to join.
Ok, MY GOAL IS *** 20 Books
Since this started June 1st, I'm going to list what I have read up to date.
1. See Jane Die by Erica Spindler
2. Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter
3. I Heard That Song Before: A Novel by Mary Higgins Clark
4. Killer Takes All by Erica Spindler
5. The 6th Target by James Patterson
6. Undead and Uneasy (Queen Betsy, Book 6) by Mary Janice Davidson
7. Step on a Crack by James Patterson
8. Lean Mean Thirteen (Stephanie Plum Novels)
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
10. Lucinda's Secret (Spiderwick Chronicles, Book 3)
11. Sugar Shock!: How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life-- and How YouCan Get Back on Track
12. Purity in Death (In Death)
13. It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff
* Updated August 30th
ABC News Exclusive: YouTube star Logan Paul says "parents should be monitoring what their children are watching"
Whoever is working with Logan Paul is a genius to spin the backlash this way! "YouTube star Logan Paul sat down exclusively with ...
It is the long awaited Dance Recital Season, that all little dancers look forward to. A lot of parents, grandparents even aunt & uncl...
Welcome to A Blogtastic Extravaganza - New Year, New Start Did you make resolutions this year? Regardless, I bet you want to make some...
I love love love this NYX Cosmetics Concealer Wand in Porcelain. It has amazing coverage and it is only $4.99 plus cruelty free! I or...