Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sunday Spur for Scrapbookers Meme

Sunday Spur for Scrapbookers was a challenge to complete this:

My roommate and I once: I've never had a roommate. I got married at 19 & went from my parents to my husband.
Never in my life have I: Rode a motorcycle
High school was: OK
When I'm nervous: I push back my cuticles
My hair: Is just below my shoulders, light brown & always up in a clip
When I was 5: My brother was born
When I turn my head left: I see the tv
I should be: scrapbooking, I am so behind!
By this time next year: I hope to have moved
My favorite aunt is: I don't have one
I have a hard time understanding: Why so many family members turn out to be our worst enemies
You know I like you if: I talk to you
My ideal breakfast is: Belgium waffles with syrup & powdered sugar, hash browns & toast
If you visit my home town: You would be stuck in traffic
If you spend the night at my house: you won't, I hate having overnight guests
My favorite blonde is: Cammie
My favorite brunette is: Alyssa
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: pigs
I shouldn't have been: afraid to go to college
Last night I: Watched the girls play on there new tree swing, watched some tv & read a book
A better name for me would be: Lynette
I've been told I look like: There is a celebrity that I have been told I look like & I am totally flaking on her name right now, ugh! * I remembered * Bridget Fonda, lol
If I could have any car, it would be: Ferrari is my dream car! The car I want to be my mom car though is a Honda Civic (much more attainable, lol)


1 comment:

Jill Marie Paulson said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...and taking the challenge!! Great answers - fun to read!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...