Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I had to tackle all the kids summer clothes & re-organize all the clothes that my oldest daughter has outgrown & my youngest doesn't fit yet. I organized all of it. Normally I just go through all the Rubbermaid containers & just put the clothes back in. This year I finally got around to putting them back in by size, so in the fall, I will only need to pull out the totes for that size. Yeah, so much less work & it only took me a bit longer to do!! I am so happy with my new system. I even labeled all those pesky blue containers, lol.

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...