Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday MemeWe are re-doing our roof this week. We ordered a small dumpster because we are doing the tear off on the garage, over the porch & over the bay window. The company ended up not having any of the small ones, so we got a lot bigger one for the same cost. My tackle is going through the house & throwing stuff out! We have so much clutter in the basement & a lot of it is trash! This is my chance to finally get the junk out!!! As I go through things, I'm hoping to come up with a lot of bags/boxes of stuff to donate as well! Wish me luck, I will need it :)

My biggest mission is talking my 6 year old too part with her Dora Couch. She got it when she turned 3, so it is 3 years old. Lately it has just been a couch for her stuffed animals in the living room & it is driving me nuts. Too me it is disgusting, even though I have washed it several times. She has used it when sick and she has eaten dinner on it many times. I think there still might be spaghetti stains on it, LOL. I'm really hoping I can toss it in the dumpster. I might have to bribe her though :)

4 comments:

a wandering heart said...

Good luck!
We have taken advantage of the developers' dumpsters in our subdivision on occasion. They are i a new phase far away, so it's not as easy as when it was just next door.

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

How about a new cute "container" for her "babies" THEN maybe she'll let you dispose of it? I used one of these in my little one's room: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80114234 Good luck!

Photojenic said...

Maybe if you take a picture of the couch she might be willing to part with it? I'm hosting a Tackle contest on my blog. Stop on by!

Candi said...

Good luck!!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...