Friday, July 20, 2007

Ten on Tuesday {just a bit late}

I know it is friday, but i still wanted to play :) I love this weeks theme! I was just talking about Heathers & Dream a little dream a few days ago too. I made the movies clickable to Amazon in case you want to take a peek. I have actually been slowly re-buying all these movies on DVD. I tried making my kids watch Bedknobs & Broomsticks & they were bored out of there mind, lol. My brother & I watched that movie all the time! I had a daybed & we used to play Bedknobs & broomsticks because my knobs would come apart, LOL.

10 Favorite Movies from Your Childhood


1. Heathers
2. Dream a Little Dream
3. Labyrinth
4. The NeverEnding Story
5. Alice in Wonderland (Masterpiece Edition)
6. Bedknobs and Broomsticks (30th Anniversary Edition)
7. Grease (Rockin' Rydell Edition)
8. Gremlins (Special Edition)
9. Poltergeist
10. A Christmas Story (Two-Disc Special Edition)

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...