Thursday, July 26, 2007

Throwback Thursday

I'm being lazy today & posting a photo of my oldest daughter. This was taken in October 1997. Almost 10 years, that is a throwback isn't it?!?!? LOL, I just have no energy to look through my old pics or to see what I've already posted & I like playing this. Isn't she cute though, she was born 6 weeks early & weighed 5lbs3oz. When we brought her home from the hospital she was under 5lbs. Looking at what she is wearing & how yellow she is, I'm pretty sure this is the picture we took of her on the day she came home. She had her mommy bunny in the playpen with her. Those things are awesome for newborns by the way. The more popular one is the Mommy Bear & they have a thing inside them that sounds like mommies heart beat. Very cool & the velcro the crib so they won't fall over or anything. I used them for both my kids :) It's been so long, who knows if they even sell them now, LOL. Check out more Throwback Thursday here.

4 comments:

pinks & blues girls said...

Oh my gosh, she was so tiny!

And yes, 1997 is considered throwback... as long as it's not recent, it's throwback!! :)

Great photo - thanks for joining in!

Jane, P&B Girls

sheryl said...

Isn't it amazing how little our babies were? The bunny sure gives perspective to her size!
Just wanted to thank you for stopping by and entering my drawing.
Have a great weekend!

Ginny said...

Ok glad 1997 was considered a throwback :) Sheryl, it is amazing isn't it. Once they get bigger you forget how little they are until you see another baby. It is amazing!

Kathie said...

It´s amazing how quickly they grow up, isn´t it?!

Blessing,
Kathie in Costa Rica

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...