Saturday, July 7, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday Week #2

Time for another Smart Habit Saturday! If you are interested in playing along, check out The Lazy Organizer's site. Last week, my daily habit was walking & I am actually doing pretty good with it. I managed to walk 3 days, and my goal was 2-3 days, so yeah me!!! I've been debating on what my next goal should be. I think I am going to make it a hard one for me. My new habit that I'd like to, no scratch that, I really NEED to keep is: Keeping the Kitchen table clean. I have to admit, basically for as long as I have had a kitchen table to call my own, it gets piled up with clutter. I just can't seem to keep the entire thing clean longer then a week. I always am piling up papers, magazines, newspapers, etc. I actually have gotten really good at going through my mail, getting rid of junk, recycling what I don't need, etc. I really thought my table would show for all this work, but it never seems too, lol. Ok, so officially starting today I am going to focus on getting the kitchen table clean & keeping it that way! Thanks to the Lazy Organizer for jump starting these good habits!

7 comments:

Schelle said...

Good luck with the table cleaning ;) I feel the same way about my desk!

Ginny said...

Thanks, that is another one I need to work on, lol.

Rebecca said...

I love your blog. I browsed around a bit and am going to check out that screen saver - reminds me of the countdown ticker in the hatch on LOST. If you don't watch the show that will make no sense but if you do I'm sure you'll remember. I caught the last 30 minutes of big brother and am going to love it this season. I always tell myself I won't watch or get sucked in but I always do. It's fun to find a fellow scrapper on here. Oh and great job on your walking habit! I have the same struggle with my kitchen table though I must say I've got hubby working against me. He always drops his stuff there but I'm trying to get better at it - not a habit yet but maybe I should make it one. Maybe next week.

Michelle said...

Like your table, I have a problem with my desk. I think that's a great goal to work on. Good luck to you this week! I bet you'll love having it clean. :)

Slava Bogu said...

It seems to be a law of some sort that flat surfaces always attract junk! Good luck geting yours under control. :)

http://www.slavabogu.wordpress.com

Corrie said...

Great job on the walking! I agree, it is the Law of Flat Surfaces or Space Abhors a Vacuum or something like that. Good luck this week.

Ginny said...

Thanks ladies for all the comments. I do agree with the flat surface thing! Rebecca, thanks so much for your comments! I love that clock! I don't watch lost but my family is into it so I know what you are talking about. Yeah, another big brother fan :) My family thinks I'm nuts for watching it, lol.

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...