Friday, July 20, 2007

What I love about Pay Per Post


As you probably know, I am a stay at home mom. I quit working in January 2002, about 6 months after my 2nd daughter was born. I made my first online store in 1999, and I joined Ebay sometime around April of 2000. When I quit my job, I looked at online ways of making money to help supplement my husbands income. He is a carpenter, and winters are usually very slow in Michigan. I have done different things in addition to online sales like surveys, reward programs, etc. Remember paid to surf the web, lol? A few months ago I started seeing people mention that they get paid to blog. Since I enjoy blogging as it is, I started looking into it. I have joined a few sites. My blog is hard because it is a bit of a hodge podge of things.

The company I have found to be my favorite is payperpost. I just love the concept. Advertisers pay bloggers to write reviews/opinions. When you are accepted, all you do is check every so often for open opportunities that fit your blog. You get to choose what you write about. I personally love writing and reading reviews from real people, so this is a wonderful opportunity. One thing I have found is you have to check often. Some of the opportunities are snatched up quickly. When you have an opportunity the pay is given up front. Once you write your piece, it is up for review. When it is reviewed it is either accepted, or if it is rejected you are giving time to fix any mistakes. They pay in paypal which is great. It is my favorite payment method because it is quicker, plus you decide what to do with the money. You can keep it in your paypal account, great for paying on ebay auctions :) You can also transfer it to your linked account which is still quicker then waiting on a check and then driving to the bank. Save gas anyway you can right! I am going to use my earnings to pay off some of our credit card debt. One of my goals is to be debt free and the sooner the better. If I don't use the money for CC debt, then it will be money to pay for my daughters dancing. It is getting expensive the older they get and any help is wonderful!

I have actually learned quite a bit since joining payperpost, there are sites I may have never seen or heard of if it wasn't for them. I have also met some wonderful people that also blog. It has been a great experience so far and I can't wait for the earnings to rack up. If you blog and are thinking about earning some money, definitely check out payperpost.

** UPDATE ** Be very careful with the site. I had several of my posts get approved & then right before payment was made, I got rejection letters.


No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...