Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Works for me Wednesday


I honestly didn't know what I was going to post about. My house is in shambles right now, so I am not exactly the organized person I'd like to be, lol. Then as I was surfing the web, I realized that I had a great item for Works for me Wednesday! Since this is done on a blog & all the readers blog, I realized that a lot of people do not know about Bloglines. This service has been amazing for me. I read a ton of blogs & I used to waste so much time checking my bookmarks. This has all my blogs & rss feeds in one spot. I can even save my favorite ebay searches! It is easy to use, free & it does all the work for me!

If you are interested in more great tips, check out Rocks in my Dryer.

Previous Works for me Wednesday ~

Using a cooler for kids on the go

3 comments:

RILAH said...

Hi, Ginny. Thanks for visiting my site. I completely hear you on the house being in shambles! I have a (n almost) one year old - she already gets into everything and it's a one-bedroom apartment, so we don't have a lot of space to stash things!

I use Google Reader - have it set to my homepage. I find that with the over 100 feeds I subscribe to, it's been the best, with timeliness.

Ginny said...

I've heard a lot of people talk about google reader, but I ended up finding bloglines first. I'll have to check it out & see if it is any better. So far I haven't had any complaints about bloglines though. I won't admit to how many feeds I have coming through, LOL. Way to big a number.

Carrie J said...

Hi Ginny. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I received it in a email but for some reason it hasn't posted to the blog itself. Blogger has been acting up for a few days. Good tip about bloglines. I have one but haven't set it up all the way.

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...