Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gorilla at the Zoo

My 6 year old took this picture. Isn't it adorable? This little guy was sleeping right up against the window. It was precious! He ended up waking up & he just kept staring into the eyes of all the kids gathered around. It was really cool. You can't really see his hand, but it was amazing how much it looked like ours. I wanted to get better pics, but there were SO many kids gathering. There was one little boy that wouldn't leave him, he had to have been around 3. He kept screaming Mon-key-key it was cute. Well I thought it was cute till his mom or grandma almost knocked Cam over trying to take a picture of him. Then I got a bit annoyed, lol. Cam was trying to get a pic of his face & seriously this lady came really close to knocking her down. Luckily Cam got out of the way quick enough. After a few more minutes, I gave up trying. Sad though, Cam got a better pic then I did with her $100 digital camera, lol.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BigBinder said...

That's GREAT! I can't believe a 6 year old took it! I know, it is amazing how much we are like other primates. We went to the zoo earlier this year and one was 'dancing' with my friend's little boy. It was crazy!

Susanne said...

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that it's PARTY TIME over at my blog! Swing by and check it out!!!

Ginny said...

Thanks bigbinder for the comment! That is really cool that it was dancing, how adorable!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...