Thursday, August 23, 2007

Home Organizer ~ Getting Organized

I'm trying to get organized for the new school year. I want to make a household binder to store all my important papers, etc. I have started these before & just never finished. I'm determined to get mine together this month! I have been scouring the web for ideas, printables, etc.

In my binder, I am including page protectors, dividers, loose leaf paper & those 9 pocket baseball card holders. I have tons of those from our days of selling non-sport cards on eBay. I use those for business cards, coupons or anything small enough to fit that I need to keep.

I have also been looking for printables. I will have more links later on, but I wanted to share this great tool for chores.

Motivated moms has this great chore organizer for only $4. I normally don't buy things like this, but this one is really well organized. Check out her site here.

You can directly purchase one using paypal by clicking here.

I will try & get photos up when I have it finished. I also will be updating this with some of the freebies that I have found & will be using!

2 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Oooh, I'd love to see pictures of what you end up with. Please do share! :)

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings said...

Looks interesting. I made one up using free printables from http://organizedhome.com/

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...