Friday, August 10, 2007

New Haircut


I took Aly for her school hair cut. She has been driving me crazy to get her bang cut to the side since before her dance recital. I was hoping to put it off till right before school started. I would have liked to have waited another week or two, but she drove me crazy, lol. It looks really cute though, better then I thought. Her hair is on the thin side, so I wasn't sure if she could pull it off. This pic was after a full day of playing, I forgot to get it right after. The girl styled it & it looked SO cute. Will have to try to do that for the first day of school.

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...