Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Rob Zombie's Halloween

Rob Zombie wrote and directed the latest Halloween movie to be released August 31st. Aren't you excited and terrified? You have to check out the website for Halloween the movie, it is AMAZING! I have to be honest, I was a bit scared just watching the trailer. I'm not really into scary movies, however I am totally into true crime. If you read one of my recent posts, I mentioned that I wanted to be a Criminal Profiler or some type of psychologist that works with Serial killers. As soon as the trailer mentioned "Manson like murder", I was hooked. My husband is a huge fan of the Halloween movies and Michael Myers. We have seen all the movies. Can you believe the first Halloween movie was in 1978. I was born in '78, so I obviously had to play catch up with this Thriller when I got a bit older. Since it was the first, it is a classic and one of my favorite all time scary movies. There have been several different takes on the Halloween line of Movies. I am very excited at what Rob Zombie will bring to the newest movie. It looks like Zombie is going to turn back time and uncover the makings of a pathologically disturbed, even cursed Michael Myers. Zombie took nothing lightly when coming up with his take on Halloween. He didn't want just a stunt man behind the mask. He wanted a talented actor that would bring something to the character of Myers. He chose Tyler Mane, an actor that has been praised for his naturalism that he brings to characters. Being 6'8" alone, I think he will do an excellent job of bringing fear into everyone, don't you? This is sure to be one of the scariest films of all time. Rob Zombie was quoted as saying he would not have taken on this film if he didn't have a vision for it. This film will begin back in 1978, and Zombie is keeping the mask original. This is sure to bring new life to a favorite character Michael Myers! Remember it comes out August 31st of THIS year.



Halloween the movie




No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...