Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Cam's organizer came today, so this is my tackle. I have to get her dresser cleared out to go in the trash tonight. Then I have to put everything away again. I also have to finish all the cleaning from our big weekend project we did. Suffice it to day, I have tons of things to tackle today & basically the rest of the week :)

Today Aly has practice for Jazz Competition from 5 - 7.

Tomorrow we have too much to do. The girls have their dentist cleaning at 3. Then they have open house at school to meet their teachers from 5 - 7. I was also supposed to take Aly to ballet technique class for competition from 5:30 - 7. I'm thinking of not going to the ballet because it will be too crazy. Plus it will save me $12.50 for an hour & half class :)

Off to tackle!

Be sure to check out other tacklers at 5 minutes for mom.

3 comments:

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings said...

Good luck on your tackle!



My TT is up: Tackle it Tuesday

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

Good luck on your tackle! You sound like you've got some busy days this week!

Jenny-up the hill said...

Sounds like a busy day! I absolutely love that organizer...love the pink!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...