Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday


Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Today my biggest tackle is getting eBay orders packaged up & outta here! Then I need to go through the clothes I have left to sell & get ready to put them up. I also want to work on the kids clothes, getting ready for school in 2 weeks.

Today I ordered a new thing for my youngest clothes. I have one & I love it (I have black, she is getting the pink). Right now she is using a dresser that has 3 drawers, an open space & then a 5 small shelves. It is falling apart, been moved many times & she just needs something new. I want her clothes hanging. It only costs $99.95 from Seventh Avenue & if you go through ebates you get 4% back. Hopefully it comes quick so I can get it up & going before school starts!

2 comments:

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Ooh, that looks very cool - I wish I'd had something like that in our last house with small or no closets in each bedroom! Good luck tacking! :)

Ginny said...

Yeah that is our problem with the closets, that is why I need this so bad!

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...