Sunday, September 30, 2007

10 years ago today ...


Today is my girls 10th birthday. I cannot believe I am the mommy of a 10 year old, oh my.

My grandma took us out to eat at Buca's, Aly's favorite restaurant. We had a lot of fun! I didn't do a party for her because she is going to a huge Dance Convention given by Tremaine at the Hyatt & it is pretty costly. I really wanted to do something great for her big 1-0 bday but I think this convention in November will be a lot of fun & such a great opportunity. I always have 13 & 16th to make up for it :)

The other day I realized now that she is 10, I am almost 30. UGH, I am so dreading it, less then 5 months away :( I am having a hard time dealing, even though I know I shouldn't be, lol.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Happy belated birthday to your gorgeous girl!

10 is a shocker, isn't it? My oldest turned 10 in April...and I don't know what it was about the whole idea of double digits, but it sure threw me for a loop!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...