Wednesday, September 5, 2007

1st in a Series 2008 Book Challenge


My favorite books are series, so when I found this challenge, I was definitely up for it! Details of challenge below & my list of books (which needs updating & may change before the 1 st of the year)

WHO:
Anyone who would like to join me

WHAT: Read 12 books that are the first in any series
(new authors not required)
You may read your chosen books any time during the year; however, I plan to read one a month.

You can see her "Ever-Growing List of Possibilities" here.

WHERE: Mister Linky will keep track here on "Thoughts of Joy..."

WHEN:
January thru December, 2008

My choices & possibilities are:

Victoria Laurie
M.J. Holliday series
#1 What's a Ghoul to do?

Laura Childs
Tea shop mysteries
#1 Death by Darjeeling
* I have read her scrapbook series & LOVE it! *

Janet Dawson
Jeri Howard series
#1 Kindred Crimes

Susan Dunlap
Jill Smith Series
#1 Karma

Karen Kijewski
Kat Colorado series
#1 Katwalk

Margaret Maron
Sigrid Harold series
#1 One coffee with

Katy Munger

Casey Jones series
#1 Legwork

Keith Ablow

Frank Clevenger
#1 Denial

Clare Curzon
Mike Yeadings series
#1 I give you 5 days

Kathy Brandt
Hannah Sampson series
#1
Swimming with the Dead: An Underwater Investigation



More to come later :)

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...